STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:30 A.M.
Jessie Parker Building
PERB Law Library
I. Approval of agenda
II. Approval of October 7, 2020 minutes
III. Public Comment (Citizens are allowed to speak on any agenda item or general operation of the agency with the exception of item (VI.) and any other pending cases. Members of the public are allowed a 2-minute limit per speaker.)
IV. Office status
* Approve PERB’s FY21 regulatory plan. Presented by DeSmet and Machir.
* Approve WebSpec contract for October 15, 2020 – October 14, 2021.
* Approve and implement DAS’ policy for Informal Comp Time.
* Approve using ACRO, the state’s vendor, for temp services.
* Discuss current retention and recertification elections.
* Luttrell-Bainter provided the budget to the Board on October 7, 2020.
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII. Next tentative meeting date is to be determined at a later date and will be held in the Jessie Parker Building, PERB Law Library.
If you would like to attend the board meeting via zoom or by phone the information is listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81906896697?pwd=QjVaQUhPOWVHVHFibXE3VjRkRXN4dz09
Meeting ID: 819 0689 6697 Passcode: 983365
Dial by phone: 413-357-2169 (PIN: 223428400)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcEhUizdBI