STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Monday, April 3, 2017 1:00 p.m.
PERB Law Library
I. Approval of agenda
II. Approval of March 27, 2017 minutes
III. Public Comment (Citizens are allowed to speak on any agenda item or general operation of the agency with the exception of item (VI.) and any other pending cases. Members of the public are allowed a 2 minute limit per speaker)
IV. Office status
* Impasse ’17
* Legislative review
* Board approval of ad hoc mediator fees for FY17. Fees are as the same as FY16 and are as follows: 1) Trainee ($30 reimbursement rate); 2) 0-6 years of service ($45 reimbursement rate) and 3) 7+ years of service ($55 reimbursement rate). These rates were discussed and approved at a previous Board meeting in September.
* Budget update from Luttrell
* Approval for an additional chair purchase from IPI in the amount of $400.00, totaling the purchase from IPI of $1,197.00 using T&T funds
* PERB regional meetings HF 291 changes
* Approval of transcript for PERB Case No. 100778 – State/Brooks (Sarajlija)
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to
Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business ( Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Section21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII.Next tentative meeting date is TBA in the Jessie Parker Building Ste. 1B, PERB Law Library.