STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 10:00 a.m.
PERB Law Library
I. Approval of agenda
II. Approval of April 26, 2017 minutes
III. Public Comment (Citizens are allowed to speak on any agenda item or generaloperation of the agency with the exception of item (VI.) and any other pending cases.Members of the public are allowed a 2 minute limit per speaker)
IV. Office status
* Impasse update
* Approve FY17 vacation payout for eligible employees
* Prison Industries Purchase- Chairs for office
* Budget update
* Board meeting schedule
* Approve nested table purchases
* Name badges for staff
* Edit and approve the scoring sheet for voting RFP
* Discuss ALRA annual dues for 2017-2018.
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to
Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business ( Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Section21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII.Next tentative meeting date is TBA in the Jessie Parker Building Ste. 1B, PERB Law Library.