STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Thursday, June 3, 2021 10:00 a.m.
Jessie Parker Building
PERB Law Library
Present at meeting: Gannon, Helland, Howard, DeSmet, Bolte, Luttrell-Bainter
Public Comment (Citizens are allowed to speak on any agenda item or general operation of the agency with the exception of item (VI.) and any other pending cases. Members of the public are allowed a 2 minute limit per speaker.)
I. Approval of agenda, Helland moved, Gannon seconded, unanimously approved.
II. Approval of May 12, 2021 minutes, Helland moved, Gannon seconded, unanimously approved.
III. Office status
* Helland moved to approve FY21 Vacation Payout with up to 40 hours paid to eligible employees, Gannon seconded, unanimously approved.
* Helland moved to approve the FY22 Insight contract with an annual increase of 4.85%, Gannon seconded, unanimously approved.
* Annual evaluation for Van Horne was tabled to a later date.
* Helland moved to adopt the new PERB Order on Coronavirus/Covid 19 Impact on Agency Services, Gannon seconded, unanimously approved. This will be posted to the PERB website.
* Noted budget update on May 25, 2021 by Luttrell-Bainter.
IV. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable).
V. New Business (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable).
VII. Next tentative meeting date is to be determined at a later date and will be held in the Jessie Parker Building, PERB Law Library.
VI. Adjourned at 10:08 a.m.
Mary Gannon, Board Member