STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Thursday, July 12, 2018 10:00 a.m.
Jessie Parker Building
Department of Corrections
Present at meeting: Van Fossen, Gannon, Machir, DeSmet, Sarajlija, Luttrell
Public present at meeting: Becky Hawbaker, Logan Murray, Jake Heard, Michelle Dix, Andrew Williams, Morgan Miller, Melissa Peterson, Jay M. Smith, Paden Hanson, Hunter Davis, Bonnie Winther
I. Gannon moved to approve the agenda, unanimously approved.
II. Gannon moved to approve the June 22, 2018 minutes, unanimously approved.
III. Office status
* Gannon moved to approve the AR coordinators to present the Adopted and Filed version of ARC 3825C, unanimously approved.
* Gannon moved to approve Iowa administration Code regulatory plan presented by Machir, unanimously approved.
* Gannon moved to approve Everyone Counts tentative approval of change order, unanimously approved.
* DeSmet presented RFP bid from Election America. Discussion followed.
* Gannon moved to approve hiring additional temporary personnel from Aureon, unanimously approved.
* Gannon moved to approve the invoice from Tybera in the amount of $4,000.00 for the annual software license and annual monitoring for July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019, unanimously approved.
* Discussion of migrating information from old website to new website.
IV. Public Comment: Discussion ensued regarding elections.
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business ( Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code section
21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII. Next meeting date will be held on July 18, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. in the Jessie Parker Building, Law Library, Des Moines, Iowa.
VIII. Adjourned at 10:43 a.m.
Jamie Van Fossen, Board Member