STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:39 p.m.
Jessie Parker Building
PERB Law Library
Present at meeting: Van Fossen, Gannon, Machir, Thomas, Bolte, Sarajlija, Van Horne, Luttrell
I. Gannon moved to approve the agenda, with the addition of “Discuss Rules”, unanimously approved.
II. Gannon moved to approve the December 19, 2018 minutes, unanimously approved.
III. Public Comment: None.
IV. Office status
* Gannon moved to approve $985.72 for the upcoming cubicle reconfiguration to be done by IPI using T&T funds, Van Fossen seconded, unanimously approved.
* Gannon moved to approve the contract payment to Election-America in the amount of $27,250.00, Van Fossen seconded, unanimously approved.
* The Board discussed Kristin Johnson possibly becoming an arbitrator again. Bolte will ask Johnson to complete the application.
* Luttrell gave a FY19 Budget update.
* Board and staff discussed Rules.
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business ( Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII. Next meeting date is to be determined at a later date and will be held in the Jessie Parker Building, PERB Law Library, Des Moines, Iowa.
VIII. Adjourned at 2:12 p.m.
Jamie Van Fossen, Interim Chair