STATE OF IOWA
PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS BOARD (PERB)
Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:39 a.m.
Jessie Parker Building
PERB Law Library
Present at meeting: Cormack, Van Fossen, Gannon, DeSmet, Machir, Sarajlija, Luttrell
I. Cormack moved to approve the agenda with a modification of the date of the previous meeting minutes to reflect February 20, 2018, Gannon seconded; unanimously approved.
II. Cormack moved to approve the February 20, 2018 minutes and the March 20, 2018 minutes, Van Fossen seconded; unanimously approved.
III. Public Comment: None
IV. Office status
* Cormack moved to approve the expense of up to 5 employees at $65.00 each to attend the IAALJ CLE on April 16, 2018, Van Fossen seconded, Gannon abstained, 2-0.
* Cormack moved to approve website services in the amount of $6200.00, which is the remainder of the WebSpec/OCIO grant fund, to change the look of the website and a searchable engine on the website; Gannon seconded, unanimously approved.
* Cormack moved to approve the Tybera expense of $3400.00 for a new server for the migration of 2008 to 2016 Windows, with no additional OCIO cost if done within a 30 day period, Van Fossen seconded, unanimously approved.
* Discussion of rules where they stand and any further changes that may be needed.
* Discussion of EveryoneCounts change order is tabled to next meeting on March 27, 2018.
V. Consider new and pending Cases (Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code Sec. 21.5(1)(d),(f) if applicable)
VI. New Business ( Board may go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a),(i) if applicable)
VII. Next meeting date is Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. and will be held in the Jessie Parker Building, Vocational Rehabilitation, Starkweather Room, Des Moines, Iowa.
VIII. Adjourned at 10:15 a.m.
Jamie Van Fossen, Board Member