Are there forms I can use to petition PERB to determine a bargaining unit?


Yes. Petition and stipulation forms for unit cases can be found on PERB’s website under
FORMS. Unit case filings must be electronically filed through eFlex.

Printed from the website on July 05, 2022 at 5:31am.