How do I request mediation services?


Parties must use the request form prescribed by PERB to request mediation
services. Either the employer or the certified employee organization may request mediation.
A fillable PDF version of this form can be found under FORMS.  An original and one copy
of the request for mediation shall be filed with PERB.


Printed from the website on March 28, 2023 at 2:06pm.