I want to be represented by a union at my workplace. How do I make that happen?


Two things must occur in order for public employees to be represented by a union.
First, an appropriate group of employees of the public employer (a “bargaining unit”) must
be established (determined) by PERB. Second, the employees in that bargaining unit must
vote in favor of being represented by a union (an “employee organization”) which seeks to
be the bargaining unit’s representative.

Printed from the website on July 05, 2022 at 3:43am.